Putting You First
At Anthem Vault, we understand that you expect the best in security, efficiency and service – all at a reasonable price. These core principles are integrated into every aspect of Anthem Vault, and we pledge to give you the best possible overall experience in the precious metals industry.
If you open a free account, buy metal and are dissatisfied with our service for any reason, you will receive a no-questions-asked full refund (refund limited to first metal purchase, up to $10,000 within 60 days of purchase date).
Trust, Integrity & Security: The 7-Star Anthem Vault Standard
- All gold and silver owned in your account is physically stored at an independent, world-class nonbank vaulting facility in Salt
Lake City, Utah that has over 150 year operating history.
- Our bullion is insured for loss by theft or natural disaster. Details of the coverage provided under the policy can be obtained upon request.
- Before being added to our bar list, each gold and silver bar is tested multiple times by our vault operator's professionals, using
an ultrasonic gauge to ensure the bar's authenticity.
- A ‘bar audit’ is performed by our independent vault operator every time a bar enters or exits our vault, to verify record-keeping,
to meet the strict demands of our insurers and to maximize transparency.
- All stored bars are the globally recognized standard 1 kg (32.15 oz) .9999 fine gold bars and COMEX standard 1,000 oz .9990
and higher fine silver bars, made only by LBMA refiners and purchased only from commercial bullion dealers. If you have
sufficient metal in your account, you can take delivery of any bar(s) stored at any time if you wish to do so. View all bars held
in storage on the Bar List page.
- Sensitive information and all transactions are securely transmitted and stored using SSL encryption, fully protected against any
any time funds are removed from your Anthem Vault account and requiring all money transfers be made only from/to a bank
account in your name.
- Unlike funds held in a bank account or with a stock brokerage firm, you own outright all of the bullion you hold in your Anthem
Vault account, as confirmed in our simple, short and clear Account Terms of Service. None of your bullion can be loaned out,
used as collateral or encumbered in any way by Anthem Vault or its nonbank vault operator. Even if we ceased doing
business, for whatever reason, 100% of your assets – in the form of physical bars, bank check or both, if you choose – can
be quickly and easily distributed back to you.
Efficient, Easy to Use & Liquid — 6 Ways How
- Buy and lock in a live bullion rate on our customer-friendly website, from just $25 up to $5 million dollars-worth of gold or silver
per order (multiple ‘buy’ and ‘sell’ orders allowed daily), during the normal market hours of 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time
(6:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time), Monday through Friday.
- Sell from as little as $1 up to $5 million dollars-worth of gold or silver per order at our commercial dealer's cost or better (we do
not apply an exchange spread on your ‘sell’ order), and receive the proceeds directly to your bank account within 1 to 5
business days (depending on order size, payment type and market conditions).
- Seamlessly buy and sell up to $10,000-worth of gold and/or silver per day, using direct withdrawal/deposit (ACH/EFT) and pay
nothing in bank fees.
- Place and lock in rates for orders of up to $10,000 during after-market hours, weekends and holidays.
- Our easy-to-read and intuitive interface makes buying, selling and managing your account a simple matter on any internet-
- Features like easy-to-download and print Transaction Reports and Estimated Capital Gain Reports (coming soon) organize your
finances and simplify tax preparation.
Our Knowledgeable, Approachable U.S.-Based Support Team
Our U.S.-based support team is here to help answer your questions, and is trained to guide you through any issues or problems you might experience while using our service or see our F.A.Q. page for quick answers to common questions.
You can contact us by e-mail 24/7 or by phone during normal business hours of 6:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time (9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time).
Our full contact information can be found on our Contact Us page.